The light is one of the things I love most about our tiny house. The Avion has windows all over it which allows the sun to stream in very nicely. The other morning, I had my “big camera” out and took advantage of some of that lovely light and snapped these photos of my sweet little guy.
I can’t believe he’s 7 months already! Here are some of his accomplishments if you’re interested. 😉
- 16 lbs, 28in long
- he’s crawling
- pulling himself up to a standing position
- sits up on his own
- eats his pureed sweet potatoes, green beans, peas and carrots, and his new favorite: butternut squash.
- he loves getting into the trash (we’re working on that)
- he recently experienced his first swing and slide and loved it
- he’s babbling da da da, ma ma ma and of course we like to think he’s saying mom and dad. 😛
- he’s definitely not sleeping through the night
- he gets so excited when daddy comes home and crawls straight to him when the door opens.
All in all, he’s a cutie and a very sweet boy!